About Open Enrollment
Orange County's 2015 Employee Benefits Open Enrollment was October 6-24, 2014. Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to review benefits and make important choices for the coming year.
Contact Us: Contact your division's human resources representative for assistance. Service Center Contacts
- You are required to have an open and active health savings account with Cigna/JP Morgan Chase.
- No medical rate increases or major plan design changes.
- Enroll online virtually anywhere using myOCinfo.
- Vision Plan: There is a 4.5% increase of premiums for all tiers and the frame allowance has been reduced to one pair every 24 months.
- HSA: The Federally mandated increase in the HSA contribution limits are $3,350 for individuals and $6,650 for families.