- Fans (Event is open to the Public – all are encouraged to attend!)
- Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer
- Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs
- Orlando City Majority Owner Flávio Augusto da Silva
- Orlando City Founder and President Phil Rawlins
- Orlando City players and coaches
- Jones High School Band
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 – 5:30 p.m. ET start time
- March will start at Church Street Station in Downtown Orlando.
- Groundbreaking ceremony will take place on the northwest corner of Church Street and Parramore Avenue.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014
(All times tentative)
- 5:30 p.m. – Festivities begin at Church Street Station
- 6:00 p.m. – Fans and dignitaries gather (broll opportunity)
- 6:15 p.m. – March begins from Church Street to groundbreaking site (broll opportunity along route)
- 6:40 p.m. – Jones H.S. Band welcomes marchers at site
- 6:45 p.m. – Groundbreaking event begins – comments from officials
- 7:20 p.m. – Ceremonial dig, broll/photo opportunity
- 7:25 p.m. – 1:1 Interview opportunities with officials
- 7:30 p.m. – Fan participation, broll/photo opportunity
- 7:40 p.m. – Post-groundbreaking street party at Church Street Station
# # #
About Orange County Government: Orange County Government strives to serve its citizens and guests with integrity, honesty, fairness and professionalism. Located in Central Florida, Orange County includes 13 municipalities and is home to world famous theme parks, the nation’s second largest convention center, and a thriving life science research park. Seven elected members make up the Board of County Commissioners including the Mayor who is elected countywide. For more information please visit www.OCFL.net or go to the Orange County facebook and twitter pages.