• Invocation – District 2
• Presentation of proclamation designating the week of February 23through February 27, 2009 as "Spay Week"
• Public Comment*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Selection of one firm and two alternates to provide Engineering Services for Water and Wastewater Facilities Program Management, Request for Proposals Y9-901-PH, from the following three firms, listed alphabetically:
• Brown and Caldwell
• Carollo Engineers, PC
• Reiss Engineering, Inc.
([Utilities Department Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Audit of the Orlando Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau. (County Audit)
2. Army Corps of Engineers Update on Orlando Range and Chemical Yard.
3. Update on Federal Economic Stimulus Package.
C. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of the State Road 436/State Road 50 Area Redevelopment Plan and selection of a preferred Redevelopment Concept from those described in the Redevelopment Plan. District 3. (Planning Division)
D. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1.Lake MSTU Projected Funding Needs. (Environmental Protection Division)
February 5, 2009 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Petition to Vacate
1.Applicant: Manuel O. Romero; Petition to Vacate 08-31, portion of right of way; District 5
B.Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
2. Applicant: Judy Stewart for the Louis L. Rosenberg Trust; Case
RZ-08-11-094, December 18, 2008; District 3
3. Applicant: German Varela for East Colonial Office Park Planned Development; Case RZ-07-08-072, December 18, 2008; District 5
C. Development Review Committee Appeal
4. Appellant: Harb Brothers, Inc.; Applicant: Tom Harb, Harb Brothers, Inc., Project ABC Planned Development – Grande Plaza NE Quadrant – Tract 8 – Lot 4 Bee Line Center (fka Shoppes at the Lakes) Development Plan, District 4
D.Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
5. Applicant: Gordon S. Nutt II, Lake Down, after-the-fact permit, District 1
6.Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 30, pertaining to requirements for platting land
7.Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 34, pertaining to gated communities
8. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 38, pertaining to creation of Lake Avalon Rural Settlement Commercial Design Overlay District – 1st hearing (2nd hearing on March 10, 2009)