• Invocation – District 4
• Recognition of Irish Americans Contributions to the Community
• Presentation of proclamation in recognition of the Orlando Ballet's 35th Anniversary
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Commissioner Brummer wishes to discuss the adoption of a resolution imploring Governor Crist and members of the Florida Legislature to halt the Florida Department of Health rulemaking process concerning onsite wastewater treatment systems in the Wekiva Study Area. (Resolution to be provided under separate cover.)
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Selection of one firm and two alternates to provide Final Design Services for John Young Parkway (from S.R. 528 [Beachline Expressway] to the Florida Turnpike), Request for Proposals Y9-809-CH, from the following seven firms, listed alphabetically:
•Bowyer-Singleton & Associates, Inc.
•Dyer, Riddle, Mills & Precourt, Inc.
•Inwood Consulting Engineers, Inc.
•Pegasus Engineering, LLC
•Post, Buckley, Schuh & Jernigan, Inc.
•WBQ Design & Engineering, Inc.
([Public Works Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
2. Economic Incentive Plan Update.
C. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion of the Biogas Renewable Energy Performance Contracting Project. (Administration) Page 171
IV. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Taxing Unit
1. Lake Jessamine, amend for general lake cleaning maintenance and aquatic plant control; District 4
B. Petition to Vacate
2. Applicant: John D. Coughlin on behalf of Coughlin Investment Group, Inc.; Petition to Vacate 09-01, portion of an emergency access easement; District 4