• Invocation - District 5
• Recognition of former Laurel Hills Independence Center resident Bernard Simmons, who was selected to participate in the "Adventures of the Mind Mentoring Summit" at Princeton University
• Presentation of resolution recognizing WUCF-FM on the 30th anniversary of its radio broadcast in Central Florida
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Regulation of Taxi Cabs.
2. Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau Annual Report.
3. Selection of one firm and an alternate to provide Continuing Engineering Services for Hydraulic Modeling, Request for Proposals Y9-900-PH, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
• Camp, Dresser and McKee, Inc.
• Reiss Engineering, Inc.
([Utilities Department Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
• Presentation of Employee Service Awards to: Guariemas Benjamin (20), Communications, County Administration; Deborah Yvette Harvey (20), Dolores Marie Maggi (20), John Nicholas Costello Jr. (20), Security Operations, Sandra Ambrose Jennings (20), Mary A. McMillan (30), Professional Services, Corrections; Rochelle Prioleau Tompkins (20), Youth and Family Services; Nora Mae McGill (20), Community Action, Gail Einson Davis (20), Head Start, Family Services; William A. Dike (25), Linda Jean Lord (25), David J. Craig (25), Robert D. Barrett (30), Jeffery Scott Wood (25), Jeffrey A. Ingram (30), Operations, Fire Rescue; David Whitney Fleming (20), Fiscal and Administration, Leslie R. Cauthen (20), Traffic Engineering, Public Works; Lowell Kemal Lawson (20), Customer Service, Utilities.
Recommendations from the October 15, 2009 meeting of the Planning and Zoning Commission
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Sixteenth Amendment to the Joint Planning Agreement (JPA) between
Orange County and City of Ocoee, District 1
2. Amending Orange County Code, Chapters 9, 23, and 30; implementing the Economic Incentive Plan pertaining to Building and Construction Regulations, Impact Fees, and Planning and Development
3. Amending Orange County Code, Chapters 23 and 37, establishing the Workforce Housing Pilot Program pertaining to Impact Fees and Water and Wastewater Capital Charges