II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open Discussion on issues of interest to the Board.
2. Task Force for Streamlining Regulatory Processes.
B. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. State Road 50 Update.
C. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. LYNX Overview and Funding Outlook.
2. Authorization for staff to negotiate a Memorandum of Understanding with Florida Central Railroad to provide funding in an amount not to exceed $650,000 for the Orlando to Eustis I ntennoda I System Project, contingent upon equitable participation by the cities of Apopka, Orlando, Ocoee, Winter Garden and Lake County. Districts 1, 2. 3, 5, 6. (Office of Regional Mobility)
D. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Security Guard Services Contract Update.
E. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Overview of waste tire disposal program.
F. FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Community Centers fees structure.
February 17, 2011 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Benefit Unit
1. Lake Live Oak Drive-Live Oak Village Phase 1A, Live Oak Village Phase 1 B and Live Oak Village Phase 2, establish for one time only speed hump installation; District 4
2. Mailer Boulevard-Avalon Park south Phase 1 and Avalon Park South Phase 2, establish for one time only speed hump and calming island . installation; District 4
3. Natchez Trace Boulevard and Baton Rouge Drive-Magnolia Springs, establish for one time only speed hump installation; District 1
4. Amending Orange County Code, Chapters 9, 23.and 30, pertaining to economic incentives