Assistance is provided to any neighborhood group or organization within Unincorporated Orange County that would like to host a Community Clean Up in the Spring or Fall. We also offer assistance with small neighborhood clean ups; call us to find out more.
Orange County Neighborhood Preservation & Revitalization Division
- Curbside pickup for large, bulky items.*
- A tire collection drop-off site.
- A household hazardous waste collection site.
- Event flers.
- T-shirts, gloves, trash bags and Nifty-Nabbers.
- Breakfast refreshments on the day of the event.
- Stray animal sweep.
*No refrigerators, air conditioners, yard waste or tree trimmings.
Interested neighborhoods or organizations are required to:
- Contact us for a qualifying evaluation.
- Create a volunteer committee.
- Suggest a weekend in Spring (March – May) or Fall (August – October) to host the event.
- Recruit other resident volunteers: to pick up trash on roads and common areas on clean up day.
- Determine staging location for the event.
- Distribute event fliers to homeowners.
- Host a closing celebration for the volunteers.