1. Fences can be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Submissions must include a completed, legible, and signed Residential Fence application including the type and height of the fence. Only the homeowner or contractor may complete the application.
3.Submissions must also include one copy of a dimensioned site plan or a dimensioned survey with the proposed location of the fence notated.
4. Payment must be in the form of a Credit Card Authorization Form or an Escrow Withdrawal Form.
5. Only PDF files will be accepted and may be no larger than 10mb.
6. The subject property may not be a corner, reverse corner, or lakefront lot. These must be mailed or brought into the Orange County Government Administration Center at 201 S. Rosalind Ave., Orlando, FL 32801. (See in-person requirements)
7. Fence submissions will be reviewed within 7 to 10 business days. Once completed, an email will be sent confirming the approval of the fence and a copy of the receipt.
8. Submissions that are denied will be discussed with the applicant. The submission may be either amended/corrected or, if applicable, the applicant may choose to apply for a variance from the code requirements.