Skip to main content
Accessibility Help
Browse Services

Share an Idea About the Ordinance

If you have a noise complaint, click here or dial 3-1-1 for assistance.

We need your input to help propose noise policy changes to the Board of County Commissioners in late 2024. Have an opinion or good idea? Please keep it on topic and constructive – no offensive language or personal attacks. All comments are public record and will be displayed online, including your name if provided.