Boys Town Central Florida
Early Head Start (EHS) and Head Start (HS)
- Contact: EHS (Under 3): 407-532-4295; HS (ages 3-5): 407-836-6590
- Hours: Call for more information and location.
- Address: Call for more information and location.
- Website: https://4cflorida.org/parents/early-head-start-and-head-start-ehs-hs/
- Additional info: The overall goal of Head Start is to bring about a greater degree of social competence in children of low-income families. The child’s entire family, as well as the community, is involved to create a quality program to assist the child with school readiness.
Catholic Charities Family Stability Services
- Contact: 407-839-4357
- Hours: Call to make an appointment – Food Pantry: (407) 658-1818; Mon-Fri (not Tues): 9am- 11am and 1pm-3pm.; Immigration Services: (407) 658-0110; Comprehensive Refugee Service: (407) 277-1938
- Address: 808 W. Central Blvd. Orlando, FL 32805; 300 West Franklin Street, Ocoee, FL 34761; Redeemer Lutheran Church 3377 Aloma Avenue,Winter Park, Florida 32792
- Website: https://www.christianservicecenter.org/
- Additional info: Provides family and emergency services to families who are faced with an unexpected financial crisis and are in need of immediate emergency assistance and relief to families who are faced with an unexpected financial crisis.
Christian Service Center
- Contact: 407-425-2523
- Hours: Mon– Fri: 9am-4pm
- Address: 1771 N. Semoran Blvd Orlando, FL 32807
- Website: https://cflcc.org/family-stability-program/
- Additional info: Serves people who experience a crisis and are seeking financial assistance to remain in their homes, provide important resources to people in need who are facing the threat of eviction or other crisis and provide services that are convenient for people in need to access.
JFS Orlando: Services Family Stabilization Services
- Contact: 407-644-7593 x236
- Hours: Call to speak with a caseworker today to see if you are eligible.
- Address: 2100 Lee Road, Suite A, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Website: https://jfsorlando.org/
- Addtional Info: Provides services to stabilize individuals and families in crisis, and enhances the quality of life across generations to all members of the Central Florida community. -At least one adult applicant in the household must be employed or unemployed for less than one year -If unemployed, the applicant needs to be employable and actively seeking employment
Community Coordinated Care for Children (4C)
- Contact: 407-522-2252
- Hours: Call for location hours. Monday-Friday: 8am- 5pm
- Address: 3500 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808
- Website: https://4cflorida.org/parents/
- Addtional Info: Provides a variety of high-quality services to improve the lives of children and families in Central Florida. School Readiness -VPK Head Start/Early Head Start Child Care Food Program Child Care Resource & Referral
Orange County Family Counseling
Neighborhood Center for Families
- Contact: 407-836-7610
- Hours: Call for more information
- Address: 2100 East Michigan St Orlando, FL 32806
- Addtional Info: Offers counseling in Orlando in multiple locations. They see children and adults and provide individual counseling, relationship counseling, couples therapy, and marriage and family counseling.