Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9250
2801 N Apopka-Vineland RD
Orlando, FL 32818
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation,
please call the park directly at 407-254-9250; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail. Please note that Orange County Parks and Recreation requires 30 days or more to schedule and complete payment and paperwork for all rentals.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
- Junior Magic Basketball for Fall 2023
- Ages: 7/8, 9/10 & 11/12; birth certificate required for registration.
- Registration: now through August 11 (or earlier if full) – birth certificate required for registration.
- Skills assessment & coaches meetings: August 12
- All teams practice & skills day: August 19
- Leagues play: Saturdays, August 26 – October 21 (no games Labor Day weekend 9/2/23)
- Cost: $60 per child (includes game jersey, certificate, regular season play and a ticket opportunity to a Magic game); parent or guardian must register child; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill and personal I.D.); additional $20 fee for out-of-county residents.
- Volunteer coaches needed! Background screening required – paid by Orange County Parks and Recreation.
- Go Ju Karate is for all ages! Learn self-defense and develop self-confidence. Taught by certified black-belt instructors, classes are for anyone, whether a beginner or advanced. Program offered on Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Cost: $50 per month.
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Go Ju Karate is for all ages! Learn self defense and develop self confidence. Taught by certified black-belt instructors, classes are for anyone, whether a beginner or advanced. Program offered on Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Cost: $50 per month.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Monday and Wednesday 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.